Time & Location
About the event
Holy Cross Lutheran Food and Clothing Distribution provides a wide variety of items. We gladly accept seasonally-appropriate clothing donations from generous individuals. There are a few items, however, that we cannot accept due to safety regulations. We provide these items new or from regulated community sources. Monetary donations to defray the cost of buying these items is always appreciated.
Clothing we cannot accept:
- Infant Onesies up to 5T.
- Infant Sleepwear up to 5T.
- Used undergarments or socks.
- Due to the overwhelming amount of fresh food that we now receive from county-wide agencies, we are no longer able to accept individual donations of food. We thank you for kindly thinking of us.
- We can no longer accept or distribute electric appliances.
- The simple rule is, if it plugs into an electrical socket, we cannot accept it.
- We can no longer accept used toys.
- We will be conducting our annual Christmas toy drive this Fall at which we will accept new in-the-box and gently used toys. Watch this website for more information and collection dates.
Thank you for your generosity and continued support of the Holy Cross Lutheran Clothing and Food Distribution. Cash donations are accepted as well as checks payable to "Pittsburgh Area Lutheran Ministries" with "Holy Cross Food and Clothing" in the memo line. God bless you!